Sally Fox Memorial Fund
Purpose: To aid with the burden of gas expenses for travel to cancer-related appointments.
- The recipient must be a Vermont resident.
- Recipient travels a minimum of 50 miles round trip for their cancer-related appointments.
- Recipient will receive a $25 gas card, with a maximum of three requests within a 12-month period.
- All recipients will receive their card by mail unless otherwise indicated.
- A Kindred Connections member, Oncology Social Worker or Cancer Patient Navigator may make a written request to VCSN at email@example.com on behalf of the person in need.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-652-5064