Sally Fox Memorial Fund
Purpose: The Sally Fox Memorial Fund was created after the death of Vermont State Senator Sally Fox. Her husband, Michael Sirotkin, directed donations in her memory to VCSN and asked that we use them to help patients and families with the cost of getting to and from cancer treatments, an expense he and Sally knew all too well. Every donation to the gas card program is used to purchase gas cards and the stamps for mailing them to patients. Your contribution directly helps Vermonters in a time of extreme need and is tax-deductible.
- The recipient must be a Vermont resident.
- Recipient travels a minimum of 50 miles round trip for their cancer-related appointments.
- A Kindred Connections member, oncology social worker, or cancer patient navigator may make a written request to VCSN at email@example.com on behalf of the person in need.
- Recipient will receive a $25 gas card per request, with a maximum of three requests within a 12-month period.
- All recipients will receive their card by mail unless otherwise indicated.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-652-5064